The first wine dinner of 2010 at the Viceroy Hotel's Eos restaurant takes place on Tuesday February 2nd, featuring the incredible wines of Boutari.
The amazing menu for this dinner was created by executive chef Michael Psilakis. Chef Psilakis is only one of two greek chefs in the world to hold the most coveted Michelin star with his restaurant Anthos in New York City.
The menu for tthis fantastic dinner is as follow:
BOUTARI WINE DINNER
February 2nd, 2010
• hamachi truffle
• tomato & olive oil sorbet, crab
• pork belly, fennel & lemon glaze
• Moschofilero, Mantinia, Peloponesse 2008
· A fresh wine with intense floral and fruit bouquet dominated by aromas of white rose, melon, and citrus.
• tuna sashimi pickled cucumber, hiji blossom, strawberry-rose foam
• Kretikos White, Crete 2008
o Intense fruity aroma of citrus trees, pineapple, peach and grapefruit. A fresh wine with notes of lemon and pineapple.
• smoked octopus spicy sopressata, pineapple, fennel
• Assyrtiko Kallisti Reserve, Santorini 2006
o Rich and complex with fruity aromas (apple and peach). Oak, roasted nuts, butter and vanilla dominate. This wine provides a rich lingering, aromatic finish of smoke, honey, and roasted dry nuts.
• lobster risotto uni, caviar, fried herb
• Agiorgitiko Nemea, Nemea 2006
o A marmalade of red fruits, including berry, plum and cherry, as well as hints of vanilla. Velvety taste with very good structure, yet light and refreshing.
• short rib gigante bean, smoked tomato ragu
• Xinomavro Grande Reserva, Goumenissa 2003
o Red fruit with hints of green olive, tomato juice, and cooking spices.
• chocolate essencia sesame halva, lemon tea
• Mavrodaphne from Patras, Peloponesse
o Aromas and flavors of caramel, chocolate, coffee, raisins and plums.
Executive Chef Michael Psilakis
$95 + tax + service charge
For reservation please call 305 503 0373
WEBSITE: Viceroy Miami Hotels and Resorts