Top Chef Masters is coming to Bravo this June.
The show will pit 24 world-renowned chefs against each other and see how well they fare in the tried and true format of Top Chef. The first six episodes will consist of four chefs competing against each other to name one winner. The six winners of each episode will then meet up for the final four weeks when one person will get eliminated each episode until the finale where one winner is crowned Top Chef Master. The winning chef will receive $100,000 for the charity of their choice.
Top Chef Masters' Contestants
- Rick Bayless: Frontera Grill, Chicago
- Wilo Benet: Pikayo, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- John Besh: Restaurant August, New Orleans
- Graham Elliot Bowles: Graham Elliot Restaurant, Chicago
- Michael Chiarello: Bottega Restaurant, Yountville, California
- Michael Cimarusti: Providence, Los Angeles
- Wylie Dufresne: WD-50, New York City
- Elizabeth Falkner: Orson, San Francisco
- Hubert Keller: Fleur de Lys, San Francisco
- Christopher Lee: Aureole, New York City
- Ludo Lefebvre: Ludo Bites, Los Angeles
- Anita Lo: Annisa, New York City
- Tim Love: Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Fort Worth, Texas
- Rick Moonen: Rick Moonen’s RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Nils Noren: French Culinary Institute, New York City
- Lachlan McKinnon Patterson: Frasca Food & Wine, Boulder, Colorado
- Cindy Pawlcyn: Mustards Grill, Napa Valley, California
- Mark Peel: Campanile, Los Angeles
- Douglas Rodriguez: Alma de Cuba, Philadelphia
- Michael Schlow: Radius Restaurant, Boston
- Art Smith: Table Fifty-Two, Chicago
- Suzanne Tracht: Jar, Los Angeles
- Jonathan Waxman: Barbuto, New York City
- Roy Yamaguchi: Roy's Restaurants, San Diego
Unfortunately, South Florida has ZERO official representation. (Douglas Rodriguez is listed as a Philly guy) I'm surprised Michele Bernstein is not competing since she is affiliated with the show but I'm sure she is busy down here with both restaurants. I would have liked to have seen Michael Schwartz (Michael's Genuine) or even someone like Chef Allen give it a go. Maybe next time.
Watch out for Besh.
I heard a little bit about it from one of the contestants this weekend. Should be entertaining.
Actually, it may be a good thing there's no South Florida reps. It means they're manning their kitchens!
And of course Douggie is going to put his Philly restaurant as the affiliation. Would you dare tick off Stephen Starr?
L2M- I hear you
SHould be interesting. Especially to see how the chefs attitudes hold up haha.
Hey Chowfather, if you set your blog to have a popup window for comments it makes it a lot easier to do so methinks. Just a suggestion... Thanks for the postings.
BM, how do I do it?
Go to "customize", then "settings" then "comments" and scroll down and you will see 3 options. Pick the one that says "pop up window" and youre golden.
Post a Comment